Not quite what you were after? No problem…
- If you do not absolutely love your new purchase please ensure that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of purchase. You can exchange within 14 days of receipt of purchase if all tags are attached and item is in original condition. Unfortunately we are unable to refund for change of mind.
- You will need to include your original receipt as proof of purchase as well as the reason for returning the item.
Your item is damaged or faulty. No problem…
- Should your beautiful item be damaged or faulty you must contact us within 72 hours of receipt of purchase by email at email@example.com and include photos of damaged item.
- You will need to include your original receipt as proof of purchase as well as the reason for the return or exchange of the item.
- Once the item has been returned we will assess the damaged or faulty item and should it meet our requirements a refund or exchange will be provided.
- Refunds will only be given for items deemed damaged or faulty.
- Should the item not be deemed faulty or damaged it will be returned to the purchaser.
- Should the item be deemed damaged or faulty we will exchange or refund back to the original purchaser’s payment method including the return shipping cost.
- We do not allow refund or return on sale items unless deemed to be damaged, faulty or incorrect.
- Due to health reasons, earrings are not able to be returned unless faulty or wrongly described.
How do I return the item?
- The item can be returned by post or in person at the store at 1329 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen NSW 2101.
- We recommend returning your purchase via a method that is traceable such as registered post to ensure safe and documented return of the item.
- Illie Home + Gift is unable to accept responsibility for customer sent returned items if the above shipping method is not utilised. It is advised to use a suitable shipping method that can be tracked.